Defend the Earth
A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
You are a veteran space force pilot. One day, a unknown extraterrestrial civilization came and started attacking Earth. Now it's up to you to save the Earth and mankind from alien invaders and asteroids! Will you successfully defend the Earth?
- Campaign with 20 levels
- Endless - can you survive against never-ending waves of alien invaders and asteroids?
- 4 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare)
- Destroy alien ships and asteroids to earn money
- 6 purchasable spaceships
- 4 purchasable upgrades
Destroy alien ships, asteroids and use the money you earn to buy new spaceships and upgrades! Are you brave enough to defend Earth?
- WASD/Arrow Keys to move
- Left Mouse Button/E to shoot
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, Aliens, Arcade, Boss battle, Open Source, Shoot 'Em Up, Singleplayer, Space, Top down shooter|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick, Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
|Links||Homepage, Support, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Source code|
- Extract Defend the Earth.zip
- Run Defend the Earth.exe or Defend the Earth.x86_64 (for Linux users)
Also available on
- Update 0.3.453 days ago
- Update 0.3.379 days ago
- Update 0.3.293 days ago
- Update 0.3.1Oct 05, 2019
- Update 0.3Oct 02, 2019
- We now have a Facebook page!Sep 18, 2019
- Update 0.2.2Sep 06, 2019
- Update 0.2.1Aug 26, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.